SAFE & EASY TO USE
Lay the Puffy Dryer flat on the floor with the words “Head” and “Tail” facing up.
Put front paws into the leg holes marked “Head” and back paws into leg holes marked “Tail”. It may be easier to put your hand up through the hole and pull the paw through.
Bring both sides of Velcro together and slide fingers along Velcro to fasten.
Lightly tighten drawstrings around neck and tail. Do not over tighten, air should vent through openings.
Attach virtually any blow dryer to flex-tube. (We recommend the Yellow Dog Blow Dryer)
Turn blow dryer on Warm or Low heat and the airspeed to high. The Puffy Dryer will puff out. Air should vent through leg openings, neck and tail.
NO MORE WET & SMELLY DOGS WITH THE PUFF-N-FLUFF!
Dry times will vary depending on the size of your dog, the length of their coat and the thickness of their fur.
Short hair and/or small dogs may take approximately 10-20 minutes. Larger and/or long hair dogs may take longer.
The days of waiting hours for your dog to dry are gone with the Puffy Dryer.
SELECTING THE RIGHT SIZE
PUFF-N-FLUFFS ARE GREAT FOR
- Reducing wet dog odor
- Quickly drying your dog after a bath.
- Drying your dog after a rainy day walk.
- Warming your dog from cold winter walks.
- Helping to relieve the fearfulness of a blow dryer.
- Quickly drying a dog’s undercoat from the wet grass.
- Removing icicles from your dog’s fur in the winter.
- Drying your dog after they jumped into a pool.
- Reduces wet dog odor, dries your dog after a rainy day walk and warms your dog after a cold winter walk.
- Quickly dry your dog after a bath and helps to relieve the fearfulness of the blow dryer.
- The large uses two blow dryers.