ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- The Circular Trim Pro attaches to most gas trimmers and eliminates having to replace trimmer strings or wires; it easily attaches to 99% of the gas trimmers in just seconds
- The Circular Trim Pro will trim almost anything: hedges, edging, mowing thick grass, trimming bushes and more; the curved bottom lets you float over your grass leaving an even cut
- Made of durable solid steel so it never breaks unlike regular trimmer string, the Circular Trim Pro also has a safety ring to protect flowers and trees
- Stop wasting your time replacing trimmer string, get the Circular Trim Pro gas trimmer head and make caring for your lawn easier; it easily attaches to most gas trimmers in seconds
- The Circular Trim Pro works with 99% of all gas trimmers, DOES NOT WORK WITH ELECTRIC, WALK BEHIND, BATTERY OPERATED or CLUTCHLESS TRIMMERS
No More Strings Or Wires!
Attaches Easily To Most Gas Trimmer Heads.
Perfect Results For Helping With Mowing, Trimming And Edging.
Curved Bottom Lets You Float Over Your Grass For An Even Cut.
Also Great For Use On Hedges.
Fits Most Models (Curved And Straight Shaft) - Not for use with electric/battery powered trimmers
Ariens; Bolens; Craftsman; Cub Cadet; Echo; Green Machine; Hofco; Homelite; Husqvarna; IDC; John Deere; Jonsereds; Kawasaki; Lawnboy; Makita; Mcculloch; Mitsubishi; Mtd; Murray; Paramount; Poulan Pro; Redmax; Robin; Ryobi; Sachs Dolmar; Snapper; Solo; Stihl; Tanaka; TMC; Toro; Troy Bilt; Weed Eater.
How To Use On Short Grass
Sweep the Circular Trim Pro from left to right over short grass. Slightly angle the Circular Trim Pro in the opposite direction of travel while sweeping for best results. If sweeping right, tilt the Circular Trim Pro left towards the ground.
How To Use On Tall Grass
Move the Circular Trim Pro up and down on top of the area of tall grass you want to cut. When grass is short, revert to sweeping the Circular Trim Pro left to right.
How To Use For Hedges/Edging
While trimming hedges or edging, make sure to keep your weed trimmer and Circular Trim Pro no higher than waist height. If you are cutting hedges, use the aforementioned cutting methods depending on the type of hedges you want to cut. If you have hedges that have long branches, moving the Circular Trim Pro in an up and down motion will work better than the sweeping motion. Cut leafy hedges using the sweeping motion.
If It Vibrates During Use?
If you feel that the Circular Trim Pro is vibrating during use, stop the engine of your weed trimmer and wait for the Circular Trim Pro to stop spinning. While the Circular Trim Pro is stationary, remove any grass or debris that may be caught on the blades or blade guard.
If It Vibrates After Cleaning?
If the Circular Trim Pro is vibrating while revving the trimmer’s engine, try not running the trimmer at full speed. You may have exceeded the 8,000 RPM limit
Still Rotating When Turned Off
The Circular Trim Pro may continue to rotate after the engine of the weed trimmer has been turned off. Allow the Circular Trim Pro to come to a complete stop before storing. For quicker stoppage, rest the curved base of the Circular Trim Pro on grass after the engine has been turned off.
The Circular Trim Pro works on most straight or curved shaft gas trimmers. It does not work on electric, battery operated, nor walk-behind trimmers.
Correct Nut/Bolt For Install
The Circular Trim Pro comes with 5 bolts and 8 nuts to accommodate most straight and curved gas weed trimmers. Before installing the Circular Trim Pro, find the nut or bolt that fits best by making sure that the threads of the nut/bolt feel free and that the nut/bolt tightens down all the way.