ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Practical: Use our PISTON COMPRESSION CUBE with 3/8” Inch Drive for changing your rear disc brake pads or rotors; Removes and installs disc brake pistons; Realigns piston slots (where applicable) to back of brake pad; Rotates piston back into caliper
- Versatile: For use on European imported and American domestic vehicles alike including Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles with 4 wheel disc brakes
- Design: Unique cube design provides 5 drive pin configurations to fit rear disc brake piston on cars and light pickup trucks
- 3/8” Drive: For use with 3/8-inch square ratchet to rotate pistons back into the cylinder allowing for an easy brake job
- Durable: Constructed from carbon steel for extra strength and longevity
It removes and installs disc brake pistons, realigns piston slots to the back of the brake pad, and rotates the piston back into the caliper.
It is compatible with European imported and American domestic cars and light pickup trucks with 4 wheel disc brakes. Some popular fits include Chrysler, Ford, GM, and even motorcycles. As long as your vehicle uses a brake piston that requires the piston to be screwed in or out (twist caliper), it will work for your application.
Use with a 3/8-inch square drive ratchet to rotate the pistons back into the cylinder.